All tickets purchased will be refunded in full
- All loket.com buyers will receive an email on Tuesday February 24th with information how to get their ticket refunded.
- I case you do not receive an email, please inform us by sending an email to email@example.com.
- The refund procedure starts February 24th and will take a maximum of one week.
- All Paylogic buyers will get the full amount refunded automatically.
- The refund procedure starts Tuesday February 24th and will take a maximum one week.
- If you have not received your money back by the 4th of March, please inform us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HARD TICKETS @ G-FACTORY STORES & OTHER STORES:
- Starting Wednesday February 25th, you will be able to get a refund of your ticket by bringing it to the store you bought it originally:
- G-Factory Plaza Indonesia, Jl. Mh Thamrin Kav 28-30, +622139196648
- G-Factory Kelapa Gading, At mall Lt.1, +622145853987
- G-Factory Senayan City, Jl. Asia afrika lot. 19, +622172781577
- G-Factory Gandaria City, Jl. Sultan iskandar muda, +622125007970
- G-Factory Summarecon Serpong Tangerang, Boulevard Serpong, +622154216063
- G-Factory Central Park, At mall Lt. UG 208, +6221569853191
- Minus Two, Pantai Indah Kapuk, +622193100101
- Dream Ultra Lounge, Plaza Indonesia, Jl. Mh Thamrin Kav 28-30, +622129923999
- You need the following to refund your ticket
- Go to the shop where you bought the ticket(s)
- Show the ID used to buy the ticket(s) with
- When the data matches the ticket, sign off a receipt
- You get a refund of your ticket in cash
- You can only refund tickets at the same location that you have bought it.
- Tickets bought through loket.com or paylogic.com cannot be refunded here.
If you have questions about refunding your ticket, contact us via email@example.com.
We apologize to everyone involved including the artists.
We would like to thank everybody that has helped and believed in us.
The Become One Team
Attention Jakarta Fans: Really sad to announce that due to a breach of contract by the
promoters of Become One festival we are forced to cancel my show in Jakarta on March 14.
I was really looking forward to seeing you all, but the breach was serious enough that it
would have seriously compromised the whole show. Refunds will be available on all
purchased tickets from the event promoters. My show in Singapore on March 13 will happen
as scheduled and I hope to see as many of you there as possible.